In a strategic neighbourhood, surrounded by multinational companies, universities/colleges, industrial and business parks, and two golf courses. Easily connected from KLIA to Port Klang and Kuala Lumpur.
the state capital and administrative centre of Selangor
40 minutes (50 km) from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 20 minutes (13 km) from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Subang Airport).
Easily accessible, from six major roads:-
- New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
- Federal Highway
- North-South Central Link Expressway (ELITE)
- Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
- Guthrie Expressway (GCE)
- Kemuning-Shah Alam Highway (LKSA)
And eventually even more so with the proposed Public Transportation Terminal by the Shah Alam & Malawati Stadium, integrating public transportation of rail, bus and taxi under one roof.
Business and industrial areas: Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park, Bukit Jelutong Business & Technology Centre, Hicom-Glenmarie Industrial Park, Glenmarie Business Park, Laman Seri Business Park, Tadisma Business Park.
Across from the Shah Alam and Malawati Indoor Stadiums.
Education centres: KDU University College, Management and Science University (MSU), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), International Education College (INTEC), University of Selangor (UNISEL), PTPL College.
Places of Interest
- City Karting International Kart Circuit
- Darul Ehsan Aquatic Centre
- Shah Alam Extreme Park
- Sultan Alam Shah Museum
- Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque
- Shah Alam City Centre
- Sultan Abdul Azlan Shah Golf Club (KGSAS)
- Glenmarie Golf & Country Club