Sorry, this entry is only available in 中文.
1. A full amount of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by email or phone if you have any questions or require any changes.
2. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
3. Pets are not permitted at Acappella Suite Hotel & Residences.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
The total amount payable for your stay at Acappella Suite Hotel & Residences and restaurant (including applicable taxes and service charges) will be charged to your credit card at the time of confirming your reservation, whether through our reservations system or an external one, including online booking sites.
1. All reservations are non-refundable and failure to arrive at Acappella Suite Hotel & Residences will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
2. We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances.
3. There are no refunds or credits issued for early check outs.
4. There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature.
Government Tax & Service charges
1. All room reservations, whether long or short term in nature, are subject to a 10% Service Charge and 6% SST, which is added to the reservation amount.
2. A Tourism Tax of RM 10 nett per bedroom per night shall be payable upon check-in for all foreign guests. (Effective 1st September 2017).